Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A New Endevour

I’ve had my grandmother’s sewing machine for 4 1/2 years. It’s a cute 70′s model Singer that sits in a table. For the past 4 1/2 years, I’ve used it as just that – a table. A table to place my keys on when I come in the door. I recently got married in May, and for my wedding, I decided that I could make the ring bearers’ pillows. Yes, I had two ring bearers – my cute twin nephews. Little did I know that this little project would spark an interest into sewing. Maybe it’s the whole being married thing. I have always wanted to sew, especially when I reached the stage of raising children. I guess getting married lit the spark to finally learning. Therefore, I’m starting this blog. Please join me as I document my progress in sewing, quilting and other fun crafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment